- Brausi M.
- Collette L.
- Kurth K.
- et al.
- Sörenby A.
- Baseckas G.
- Bendahl P.O.
- et al.
- Jancke G.
- Rosell J.
- Jahnson S.
Heer R, Lewis R, Vadiveloo T, et al. A randomized trial of PHOTOdynamic surgery in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer. NEJM Evid. In press. https://doi.org/10.1056/EVIDoa2200092.
- Variability in the recurrence rate at first follow-up cystoscopy after TUR in stage Ta T1 transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder: a combined analysis of seven EORTC studies.Eur Urol. 2002; 41: 523-531https://doi.org/10.1016/s0302-2838(02)00068-4
- Reducing recurrence in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer by systematically implementing guideline-based recommendations: effect of a prospective intervention in primary bladder cancer patients.Scand J Urol. 2019; 53: 109-115https://doi.org/10.1080/21681805.2019.1604568
- Impact of surgical experience on recurrence and progression after transurethral resection of bladder tumour in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.Scand J Urol. 2014; 48: 276-283https://doi.org/10.3109/21681805.2013.864327
- Improved long-term outcome of patients with non-muscle invasive, low and intermediate risk bladder cancer between 1997 and 2014; a Swedish population-based study.Scand J Urol. 2022; 56: 221-226https://doi.org/10.1080/21681805.2022.2062046
Maisch P, Koziarz A, Vajgrt J, Narayan V, Kim MH, Dahm P. Blue vs white light for transurethral resection of non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: an abridged Cochrane Review. BJU Int. In press. https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.15723.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy